Calling all night jumpers! Let’s have some full moon fun! We will need at least two loads pre-manifested and pre-paid at $56 each. The loads will turn hot, but if you want to get both of your night jumps in for your D license, you can! Just make sure you are on one of the first couple of passes on the first load (obviously there are limited slots for this). With the extra passes we make for night jumps, each load takes about 40 minutes rather than the usual 15, so you can get down, pack, and make load 2 easily if you have a packer or if you pack efficiently.
- Date: October 12, 2019
- Night jumpers must be B-license qualified
- Night jumpers must do at least one jump at Spaceland that day to refresh yourselves with the area and look at the outs
- Mandatory safety briefing at 7:45 pm, 40-minute call. The first load will take off around 8:30 pm. Each jumper MUST attend the entire briefing to do the night jumps–don’t be late!
- Night jumps are $56 each to account for the extra time in flight for many passes.
- Adequate lighting must be worn (can be purchased in the gear store)
- Jumps must be prepaid by 4:30 pm on your jump date.
- No gear rental for night jumps.
- See Section 6-4 of the Skydiver’s Information Manual for night jump safety recommendations.
Jump Package Holders!
Please use the coupon code JUMPPKG to get your $28 rate for these jumps!
Please note that cancellations less than 24 hours out will forfeit your purchase unless we can fill the slot.