Calling all night jumpers! Let’s have some full moon fun! We need at least 15 night jumpers to prepay by March 21 to send it, so get your slot now!
AANNNDD…. since we’ll be up, we’re going to do a SUNRISE jump right after! You know that’s going to be AWESOME!!!!
If you only want a sunrise jump, please email manifest!
- Date: March 28, 2021
- Night jump load will be wheels-up at 6:00am. Sunrise load will be wheels-up at 7:10am
- Night jumpers must be B-license qualified
- Night jumpers must do at least one jump at Spaceland San Marcos the previous day to refresh yourselves with the area and look at the outs
- Mandatory safety briefing at sunset on March 27th and then a morning-of mandatory briefing at 5:30 am. Each jumper MUST attend both briefings to do the night jumps–don’t be late!
- Night jumps are $56 each to account for the extra time in flight for many passes.
- Adequate lighting must be worn (can be purchased in the gear store)
- Jumps must be prepaid by 4:30 pm on March 21.
- No gear rental for night jumps.
- See Section 6-4 of the Skydiver’s Information Manual for night jump safety recommendations.
- If you are purchasing night jump tickets for multiple people, please make sure to list their name in the notes area at checkout.
Jump Package Holders!
Please use the coupon code JUMPPKG to get your $28 rate for these jumps!
Please note that cancellations less than 24 hours out will forfeit your purchase unless we can fill the slot.